Access Statement for Number-Nine, 9 Park Street, Stow on the Wold
The nearest railway station is in Morton in Marsh which is 3 miles from Stow, taxis are usually available, and there is a regular bus service into the town.
Check in time is before 12 non or after 4pm. We offer assistance with luggage.
We are 3 miles from Morton in Marsh train station and the bus stop in and out of Stow is 4 minutes walk from here.
Our web site address is http://www.number-nine.info, this provides information and images of the services we provide.? ?
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
Although we have no private parking you can park on the road outside as there are no restrictions or payments to be made, there is also a large public car park 250 meters from the house.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
There are two steps up to the front door 7" by 14" you then enter into the vestibule which is 3 feet by 4 feet with a door hight of 6 feet 4 inches.
You then enter into the lounge which is 19 feet by 13 feet, this also serves as the dinning area for breakfast.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
From the lounge area we turn right onto the stairs which lead up to the three bedrooms, all on seperate floors.
From the ground floor there are 11 steps, 8" high by 9" deep, this puts you onto the first floor landing.
There are 10 steps from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor, the steps are 8" high by 9" deep, this puts you onto the 2nd floor landing, from there there are 9 steps onto the 3rd floor landing, 9" by 9".
There is gas central heating throughout and temperatures can be adjusted in each room to suit individual requirements.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
The lounge and dinning room are on the ground floor. There is a selection of local information and magazines by the open fire which is lit during the winter time.
There is a sofa and easy chair for those wishing to spend time relaxing and reading in the lounge.
Breakfast is served between 8.15 am and 9am.
There are 3 bedrooms, one on each floor.
- All room are en-suite.
- Wireless internet is provided in all rooms.
- There are beverage trays in all rooms.
- There are hairdryersand tissues in all rooms.
- There is a folder in all rooms which contains further information about the area and the fire drill escape routes.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
- Bedroom 1, first floor?
- Door hight 6 feet 6 inches, 2 feet 6inches wide
- The room is 17 feet by 11 feet
- Second door into shower room 5 feet 3 inches by 6 feet
- One step into shower 11 inches
- Double beded 6 foot wide bed that splits into two 3 feet wide single beds as required
- Bedroom 2
- 2nd floor, door hight 6 feet 3 inches, 2 feet 6 inches wide
- Room 18 feet by 11 feet
- Bathroom 7 feet 8 inches by 7 feet 4 inches, standard size bathtub.
- Bed 5 feet wide.
- Bedroom 3, 3rd floor
- Door hight 6 feet, door width 2 feet 6 inches
- Bathroom 7 feet by 4 foot 6 inches, standard size bath tub
- 4 foot 6 inch wide bed. This room is at the top of the house and has sloping ceiling and beams.
There is good mobile phone reception.
Number-nine is a non smoking establishment.
In the event of a fire the alarm will sound, please advise if you have a hearing impairment and might not hear this.
Telephone: 01451 870 333
Hours of operation: we are open all year
Local public transport numbers:
Local accessible taxi numbers: Richards taxis 07783 693 513
Bourton on the water private hire 07743 207456
We no plans to make any alterations to number-nine.
We hope to make your stay here an enjoyable one and continue to make improvements.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01451 870333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: 7 August 2008 updated 1st April 2013